I have been posting at least a deal a day for the past two years and if I recall correctly, did not miss a day. But apparently, some people have too much time on their hands and forced their way into the site for malicious purposes. While I had believed that I resolved the initial issue, the host provider saw otherwise and suspended my account.
I apologize for any visitor that was not able to access the site and in the meantime, I have set up this temporary site to list some of the best current deals. We hope you will still visit us while we try to clean up the mess and get the old site back. One way or another, we will move forward and do our best to bring you the great deals on MP3 albums from around the web, who are we kidding, pretty much they are the great deals on Amazon since Amazon seems to have the best deals.
No comments:
Post a Comment